In the first weekend in October, we went to our local farm to get pumpkins and mums. I guess for the month of october, they have kind of a festival, with pig races, bouncy castles, kettle corn, corn mazes, etc. It wasn't exactly what we expected, but we had a great time nonetheless. Henry especially enjoyed his first pony ride, the "hay ride" (without hay) and the pumpkin patch. (fear not- the following weekend we visited another farm where we took a hay ride with actual hay and we picked apples) Here are the pictures of our trip to the pumpkin patch, etc.
A few weeks ago, we had Raph's coworker's family over for dinner. I intended to cook all sorts of yummy things, but as you know, I've been working like a dog lately, so seeing as I arrived home from work at the same time they were pulling up to our house for dinner, we ended up ordering pizza. This couldn't have happened with better guests, however, as they are super laid back and cool. We all had a great time, especially the kids, who ended up in the bath together.
And finally, a while back I sent my mom to the mall to buy Henry some shoes. When I came home that night, an extra dinner guest awaited me at the kitchen table: a giant elmo. Later that week, this same elmo tried to steal my husband.... I found him in my bed, wearing my pajamas, using the ipad. Here is my evidence. Also, Henry made me ride his train in my underwear. He actually pushed me around the house.