Thursday, June 9, 2011

The end of the first school year

My baby is all grown up!  He is done with his first year of school.  Next thing I know he will be in college.  I'm crying already.
Here are pictures (480 of them!) that his teacher sent around from the school year. 

Don't think I'm crazy (or do), but I jotted down the picture numbers with Henry in them so I could order them later.  I probably shouldnt even admit that here.  But since I went to the trouble, if you dont want to look at all 480 of them..... see Henry in #s:

23, 30, 32, 46, 54, 60, 61, 119, 149, 150, 151, 152, 154, 155, 161, 162, 173, 198, 224, 238, 239, 241*, 263*, 264*, 266, 270, 278*, 280, 281, 282, 283, 318*, 323, 328, 334, 335, 342, 343, 345*, 346, 359, 365, 373, 374, 376*, 379, 385, 395*, 424, 426, 461, 470, 473, 474, 480