Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Boston weekend

Earlier in September, we went to Boston for the wedding of my friend, Liz.  Technically it wasn't a wedding, but an awesome party to celebrate the earlier marriage of Liz and Mark.  And let me tell you- it was one of the coolest and most fun parties I have been to.  They rented out this great restaurant, Union Bar and Grille, and just had all their friends, some great food (did I mention how amazing the food was?) and great music.

In addition to the wedding pictures, in this album are all our pictures from the weekend, including those of a brunch I hosted for the Loomis girls the next morning at my uncle's rooftop, as well as pictures of Henry visiting the "make way for ducklings" ducks in the Commons.  He is obsessed with that book, so it really was a lot of fun.

Congratulations again to Liz and Mark, and thank you so much to my uncle for being such a good sport.

the literally happy couple
some of the girls and I
Brunch chez David

reading in the Commons
my little duckling