Sunday, March 22, 2015

Still catching up.... more 2014 photos

Still catching up with our photos over the past year.  I'm almost there!

They say there are faces only a mother could love.  I give you a photo album only a mother, and maybe a grandmother, could love.  It is chock full of photos and videos of random pictures of Lucy-- the type a new mother obsessed with her baby's perfection takes.  I post it here for posterity.  These pictures take us from March through May, when Lucy was about 3-6 months.  Spring 2014

where's lulu?

henry wanted in on the action

Next up we have photos from the summer, 2014.

Photos from our trip to the Hershey Hotel

super silly that lucy wants to eat the chocolate
making chocolate

Photos from Rhinebeck


Photos from Watch Hill



Photos from the Jeff Koons show at the Whitney


Miscellaneous summer photos, 2014