Friday, August 20, 2010

more photos!!

pictures from philadelphia zoo with Emily and Sarah, March 2010

pictures from turkey hill (rhinebeck) May 2010 (I was at my law school reunion)

pictures from home, june & july 2010, including
  • fun in the yard
  • yogurt head
  • The Chocolate Incident
  • bubble bath head
  • baby pool with our neighbor.

A note about The Chocolate Incident: we were repainting our kitchen cabinets and therefore had lots of stuff from the kitchen spread out on the dining room table-- including, apparently, a box of chocolates (delicious, I might add, sent to me by amy). I was doing lord knows what when all of the sudden I noticed it was very, very quiet. I found Henry perched up at the dining room table, a chocolate in one hand, a fork spearing a chocolate in the other, and a mouth so full of chocolates he couldn't close his lips around them. Not to mention a face and stomach smeared and dripping with chocolate drool. Like a good mother, I of course grabbed the camera. I would have taken more pictures, but I soon realized that the chocolate drool was about to hit the carpet, table cloth, chairs, etc., so I whisked Henry up to the bath and continued the photo shoot there. He is so clearly my son. Enjoy!

Still more recent pictures to come, so stay tuned.....!