Tuesday, February 17, 2009

More Henry pictures: week of 2/9/09

Here are some more pictures of Henry from last week. You'll see some cute ones of Raph playing with Henry, as well as a series I like to call "mini-me," where Raph is wearing Henry in the bjorn. They look like a little Cohen totem pole! (For those who don't know, the bjorn is the carrier where you essentially 'wear' the baby on your chest. Understandably, my brother had no idea what the bjorn was, so he was quite confused when I mentioned it the other day, thinking I was referring to a random Sweedish guy). I don't know how Raph does it, but of the two of us, he is always the one inventing new ways to make Henry smile and laugh. Raph's latest "game" is tracing a heart around Henry's face and ending with a little "boop" on the nose; Henry absolutely loves it.

Click here for the pictures. Enjoy!

PS- we have some great vidoes to share, including one of Henry tasting Nutella for the first time, but we have been having trouble uploading them. Stay tuned.