Thursday, March 19, 2009

3 things

1) My new favorite dinner is:

pasta with onions (sauteed), peas, olive oil, and salt and pepper. yum.

2) Raph is in Munich for business so Henry and I are all alone tonight. So far so good. I'm thinking of Joanna for "courage" because Alexandre has to travel a lot for business. I miss mon cherie beaucoup. (I realize it is slightly sad, dependent, pathetic, what have you since it's only 1 night).

3) I heard the best song ever on the radio today- that song by PM Dawn from like 1991 that goes, "set a drift on memory bliss." I never would have remembered the name of the band, PM Dawn, if they didn't say their name in the lyrics. that's what I love about the radio here- they play the most random songs, most of which are pretty good.

That's about all I have to say today. Time to eat my pasta, onions and peas.