In addition, check out these photos of Henry playing on one of his (three) play mats. I took these just to show you how mobile he is these days with his rolling around. I left him on his back, vertical under the play mat. When I came back in the room a minute later (or less!) he was now on his stomach, completely perpendicular to where he had started! The series shows his progressive movement over the next few minutes.
Monday, May 4, 2009
Henry playing
Amsterdam was amazing, and we have a ton of photos to share. While I'm working on sorting through the photos, in the meantime, have a look at these three recent videos of Henry playing. In the first he is trying to eat his favorite toy- a little bug. If he could he would stuff the whole thing in his mouth! In the second, he is playing on a play mat that we received from Francine that we just set up for him- he loves it. the third is the cutest- and as a bonus, you'll get a glimpse of his new pants....
In addition, check out these photos of Henry playing on one of his (three) play mats. I took these just to show you how mobile he is these days with his rolling around. I left him on his back, vertical under the play mat. When I came back in the room a minute later (or less!) he was now on his stomach, completely perpendicular to where he had started! The series shows his progressive movement over the next few minutes.
In addition, check out these photos of Henry playing on one of his (three) play mats. I took these just to show you how mobile he is these days with his rolling around. I left him on his back, vertical under the play mat. When I came back in the room a minute later (or less!) he was now on his stomach, completely perpendicular to where he had started! The series shows his progressive movement over the next few minutes.