Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Vienna

Here is the link to our pictures from Vienna. We were only in Vienna for about 24 hours. From what I saw, I thought it was a pretty city, although also someplace I'm unlikely to travel to again. I would have loved to attend the opera, but again, we have a little peanut called Henry who probably is not up to sitting through an opera... not to mention that one probably needs tickets well in advance. We were, however, able to see the opera, as it was simulcast on a giant screen attached to the opera house itself!

The city is slightly obsessed with Mozart, with a chain of stores called "Mostly Mozart" that appear roughly every 10 storefronts.

The best part of Vienna by far was the chicken schnitzel. Yummy delicious!!!

Prague was definitely the highlight of the trip, and we have a lot of pictures that I have to go through that will take me some time.... to be continued!


watching the opera

mozart